The City of Vacaville administers a Half-Fare Discount Taxi Scrip Program, which provides qualified individuals the opportunity to use the services of Vacaville’s local Taxi Cab companies at half the regular fare.
- Local Taxi Scrip booklets can be purchased for $10.00/each and are worth $20.00 in local taxi service;
- The qualified individual can designate another individual to purchase on their behalf (requires completion of Third Party Authorization Form) ;
- Qualified program participants can purchase up to 5 booklets per day, or a maximum of 20 booklets per month;
- Taxi cab services through the use of this program are limited to the city limits of the City of Vacaville.
Participating Local Taxi Companies
- AA Taxi | 707-449-8294
- Checker Cab | 707-447-4444
- Yellow Cab | 707-446-1144
Download the Authorization Form to designate another individual to purchase local taxi scrip booklets on your behalf.
Qualifications For Local Taxi Scrip Program
A Solano County Paratransit ADA Eligibility Card. To receive a Solano County Paratransit ADA Eligibility Card individuals must complete an in-person assessment. An in-person assessment can be scheduled by calling (707) 541-7184.
Once qualified, and in receipt of your Solano County ADA Paratransit Eligibility Card, Local Taxi Scrip can be purchased at:
Vacaville City Hall | Finance Department
650 Merchant Street
Vacaville, CA 95688
Youth Travel Training
Our Vacaville City Coach Free Youth Travel Training Program promotes greater independence and the confidence to travel through the use of City Coach public transit. As an independent traveler, you can rely less on family and friends for transportation and have the freedom to plan your trips according to your own schedule.