COVID-19 Safety Notice, July 2020
The California Health and Human Services Agency updated the existing guidance related to COVID-19. The new Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings indicates people in California MUST wear face coverings when they are in certain situations, including those related to public transit:
- Waiting for or riding on public transportation or paratransit or while in a taxi, private car service, or ride-sharing vehicle;
- Driving or operating any public transportation or paratransit vehicle, taxi, or private car service or ride-sharing vehicle when passengers are present. When no passengers are present, face coverings are strongly recommended.
Requirements for Riding Vacaville City Coach:
- All City Coach passengers must wear a face covering over their mouth and nose while waiting for and riding City Coach buses. Exceptions are:
- Children under the age of 2;
- People with a medical condition/disability that prevents them from being able to wear a face covering.
- Keep six feet apart from the bus operators and fellow riders while waiting for, and riding City Coach buses.
The health and safety of our passengers and drivers continues to be our number one priority. To provide additional protection to our community, we have:
- Increased our bus cleaning protocol to include daily disinfecting of all surfaces as well as fogging with a disinfectant several times per week.
- Increased ventilation by opening windows. Please do not close the windows unless it presents a health risk.